10 February 2010

NEW YORK, NEW YORK




Before I say anything, I must apologise for the severe lack of blogging this month, it seems I underestimated the amount of time and effort college is taking out of me. But I never stop watching, and if anything deserves my attention more than psychological experiments, it's Fashion Week. The opening day of the schedule has yet to reveal itself to me, but take a look at these Blumarine looks from earlier (taken from http://www.elleuk.com/). The house went for two very different looks, swinging from tie-dye delights in pastels and summer brights to a more utility-feeling look, reminiscent of last season.

The collection was fresh and breezy, with earthy undertones in simple, military inspired pieces that will work well in England's crazy climate (snow and sun on the same day?!). As always readers, I want to know what you think. What do you expect from A/W '10?

Hopefully the coming fashion weeks are what I need to get me back on blogging track!  

2 comments:

  1. I love these pieces too very fresh and wearable. Thankyou for commenting on my blog, I wish you luck in the coming years I mean I've still got ages to go before I can even think if doing my GCSE's never mind working in fashion. Time flies though, before I know it..

    From Dolly
    XXXXX
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I've given you an award on my blog :)
    xxx
    http://daisychainadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you take to read and comment!