11 March 2012

AD FAB

Some of my favourite S/S '12 ad campaigns...




Mulberry on Brighton beach! As a Sussex student I can't resist these sweet shots.




From one sea to another, this Chanel campaign is breath taking. Shot by Mr Lagerfeld himself at the Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc, these images epitomise the vast and epic aspirations of Chanel as a design house. I love the attention to detail, like the pearls placed in the models' ears like piercings. See behind the scenes in this video



  
This Hermes advert is probably my favourite of the season. The rich reds and sunshine yellows in the scarf that billows in the breeze make me long for balmy twilights.



Both Prada and Dolce and Gabbana bring a fifties look to their campaigns this season. Words cannot describe how insanely hot the Prada heels are (on every editor's Lust List I'm sure), while the Italian sensuality of a chilli print crop-top and full skirt is unexpectedly sexy. The bright tones of the shots make you almost feel the blazing sunshine for yourself.


Cute and quirky, Diane Von Furstenberg's s/s '12 campaign is a refreshing and amusing take on focusing on the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you take to read and comment!