14 August 2011

THE RAIN IN SPAIN...

Hola!

As I write this post, I am currently enjoying the benefits of a week long holiday in sunny Spain: a tan, a satisfied stomach and, most importantly, some great foreign finds from markets and department stores alike. I stayed in Salou for the majority of the week, spending a blissful day in Barcelona to visit the famous Ramblas, the Hard Rock Cafe and the truly amazing fountain show. Below are just some pictures of the beautiful places I visited and what I picked up along the way.

Salou




Mexico in Portaventura

Roman Amphitheatre 
  



Barcelona

Gaudi's church





New Purchases...


Plain t-shirts from Sfera





The 'I' and the eye bracelets from Spain, blue Firenze bracelet a gift from Florence, purple bead bracelet and blue beaded bracelet gifts from Turkey

Has anyone else been away?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you take to read and comment!