17 May 2011

FINAL DAYS AT FIVE WAYS

Finally! I can officially say I have attended my last lesson of sixth form. No more school, no more business dress and no more teachers mean I can now look forward to lie-ins, lax dress codes and lecturers instead. After a rousing rendition of the school song in our last full school assembly, we tried our hands at chav and nerd style for ONE DAY ONLY* before donning our lower school attire one last time. Emotional but exciting, here are just a few photos to show you how we celebrated finishing Five Ways in true adolescent style.

*Please bear in mind this was a costume. I DO NOT normally dress like this...but I kinda liked it.





 








I would also like to take the time to thank each and every one of you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it and whether you know it or not you are helping me to realise my dream of eventually running my own magazine! After all, I was awarded Future Leader today; here's hoping! I may be a bit quiet on the blogging front during study leave, as revision leaves little time for stylish living, but stick with me: you wont be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you take to read and comment!